Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: You Opinion. Cell's in the Work Place and Stores

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: You Opinion. Cell's in the Work Place and Stor

    Cell phone use while driving is slowing climbing to one of the top 5 reasons for vehicle accidents.
    I don't see one being used at work at all. Honestly i don't. Unless you know you have something going on in the family that could be a problem. To me, that is just inviting problems for you on the job. People can call you on the job. Most companies allow personal phone calls, to a certain point.
    Out and about. My thing is just use respect. You wouldn't want to stand and wait, while someone else finished a phone call, or you had to stand in line, in an isle basically forced, to hear jane and dick argue over their relationship or something else, that should be private.
    The cell phone has become a lot like the remote. If some can't find the remote they think it's a sin, because they have to get up and change channels. We've almost gotten that way with the cell phone.
    I really dont' care one way or the other. Just see it in time becoming an issue businesses and stores will be forced to deal with.
    Oh now on the driving i do care. And if you have to talk while driving. Use common sense. Pull off or use the loudspeaker and one touch or auto answer. Don't cost yourself your life or someone else theirs.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You Opinion. Cell's in the Work Place and Stor

    I hate cell phones. I have one but if I am in a line checking out I do not use it. I hate seeing someone trying to check out with a phone on the shoulder hunting through pocket book or wallet trying to do four things at once. It is all about respect and there is none in this society anymore just a lot of people with [censored] everyone else I'll do what I want to. If everyone had that attitude then their would be chaos. You have to have a little love and respect for your fellow man but I guess that is to old fashion.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You Opinion. Cell's in the Work Place and Stores

    one of my big pet peeves. I've posted about this before and it just bothers me to no end when I see people who can't seem to do anything without a cell.
    I'll try to dig up the post and see what others said in that one too.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You Opinion. Cell's in the Work Place and Stores

    here is the link to the other cellphone thread. of course it ends up in a fight
    http://www.hostboard.com/LDPforum/ub...rue#Post283062
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •